Welcome to Broadvision Entertainment
Founded in 2014 by Jimmy Cummings, Jean Su and A.W. Scott, we have built an extended team of award-winning producers, directors, cinematographers and special effects experts who work with us on our projects. Our team have led in the creation, production and distribution of multiple award-winning films and television programs, including:
- Film Producing: 24 Feature Films
- Directing: 7 Feature Films
- Cinematography: 31 Feature Films, including two nominated for the Academy Award for Best Picture, and one Best Picture winner.
Grey Lady, our first feature film, will be released theatrically on April 21, 2017. Broadvision Entertainment produced Grey Lady with Beacon Pictures, and is leading the film’s domestic marketing and distribution. Our slate currently includes 13 feature films, 4 scripted television series, 4 unscripted and documentary television series, and a webseries.
- To create and develop film, television, web content and interactive games that are successful critically and commercially.
- To marry cutting edge technology from Silicon Valley with the best of Hollywood storytelling for live action and animated content.
- To be the bridge between cultures for content that will have appeal in United States and China, and throughout the rest of the world.
- To produce projects under conservative budgets and utilize sophisticated, targeted marketing to provide superior financial returns.
- To distribute and deliver our content across multiple screens – film, television, computers/tablets, smartphones – in multiple geographies.